Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Low Price Oster 6307 Inspire 2-Slice Toaster, Red



Over All Rating Reviews :
This toaster worked pretty well for 5 years, which is why it gets 2 stars. The LED lights stayed on all the time, which was OK since they're not exactly energy hogs. However, after 5 years, the LED's went out. I opened it up...the circuit board was toast. I emailed Oster. They said to check with a local repair center. I did...I can get a new crumb tray but am out of luck with the circuit board. I've responded to Oster and we'll see what they say but I don't expect too much. I will certainly add to this review if I'm pleasantly surprised. Going to the digital age is great but toasters have been around for a while. If complex circuitry makes them only break faster, I'm opposed.

Well, here's my response from Oster:
"We want to assure you that we do appreciate your input, suggestions, and criticisms. Your opinions are helpful to us and we apologize for any inconvenience and frustration. Your comments have been documented."

I am now contemplating how much money we could save by implementing this customer service policy at my company. Believing that somehow documenting the problem makes it all better is a good strategy if you want to lose customers. Oster has succeeded if that was their goal.
Get more detail about Oster 6307 Inspire 2-Slice Toaster, Red.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links