Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Oster 6307 Inspire 2-Slice Toaster, Red



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have had my toaster for about a week.When i took it out of the box i was amazed,the color,the shape,the size,the functions!This is the most beautiful red i have ever seen on an appliance shiny and metallic like a new car.The first few slices did not toast even,but after 2 days it toasted both sides to perfection and has ever since.I love the red lighted display as well!I did have one minor problem,I noticed that it was tipping.I turned the toaster over and found that one of the little rubber feet was missing so i emailed the company and asked them if they could send me a new rubber foot.To my surprise i received a reply stating that they have placed an order for a brand new toaster to be delivered to me in 2 to 3 weeks.Now this is what i call unbeatable customer service!I will buy their products again and I highly recommend this product.
Get more detail about Oster 6307 Inspire 2-Slice Toaster, Red.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links