Saturday, February 12, 2011

Purchase Oster 6317 2-Slice Toaster with Extra Wide Slots, Red/Stainless



Over All Rating Reviews :
I hesitated buying this toaster after reading the other review of it, but since I liked the style better than any other toaster in its price range, decided to give it a try hoping their toaster was a fluke. And it seems to have been. I really like this toaster. After following the directions to burn off the smell and dust by running it once on high, I ran a few pieces of bread through it for a test. The first one came out much too dark on the medium setting, but after that each slice was toasted perfectly.

I like the way it holds the bread in the center of the slot. It's of adequate size for larger pieces and/or thicker pieces. And I like the other features such as for frozen bread or for keeping it warm. It also has a slide out crumb tray. If I were to fault it at all, it would be for the short power cord. Don't have a ruler with me but it appears to be about two feet long.It works for me, but might not for you if your outlet is very far from the toaster.
Get more detail about Oster 6317 2-Slice Toaster with Extra Wide Slots, Red/Stainless.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links